Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Things are getting crazy...

Okay so basically I just want to talk about how crazy these last days are getting. I'm having to juggle work, picking up everything for my mission, going to the temple, visiting friends, packing up my room, UGH! It's getting so crazy! I'm especially worried about the visiting friends one, because I want to see them all one last time, but the problem is most of them either live far away (mostly in Logan) or are really busy here, so it's hard to please the ones who expect you to see them a ton when you have so much going on and you have to go to them far away because they have school and can't come down but you're busy too but they don't understand that and think you're ignoring them and AHHHH!!!! See what I mean? It's hard! So I want to have some kind of REAL farewell party and try and get most of my good friends together one last time, but I'm not sure everyone can come....blech, it's a tough situation. It makes me really wish my farewell was the Sunday before I leave, because then it would be really simple, an actual farewell instead of the "farewell" I had a little while ago.

So I just want everyone to know, I love you all and I'm really trying but just go easy on me, my lifes really crazy right now. One more week from today and I'll be gone...


No comments:

Post a Comment