Monday, February 16, 2009

Let's be brief...for once.

Okay so basically I don't have much time to talk today, I'm at work but soon my sister and brother-in-law are coming with their kids to come clean the shop, so once they get here I'll be busy being the fun uncle! Haha but this has been a fun event I've gotten to do for the past year or so. Every Monday they come to clean and I'm always here at the end of the day so I always get to see them at least once a week! And I love those little kids so much, my niece Emma and my nephew Cole, they're so much fun! And they keep me on my toes and going everywhere. So it's been fun. Sadly, today will probably be the last day I will get to do this with them, because next week they're coming in too late for me to reasonably stay after work and the next Monday is two days before I leave, so I'll have quit work and I'll be real busy then. So I'll cherish today while it lasts.

That's actually becoming a new theme in my life, saying goodbye to things. It's really weird though, it starts to hit you that you're actually leaving by degrees, a little more every time you have to say goodbye to something, or someone. But so it goes. It's all bittersweet. Well, they're here, so it's goodbye for now, until next time!


1 comment:

  1. You already know how I feel about you leaving. We were talking to Emma and Cole last night about it and Emma was asking "Why?" when we told her you were going to Mexico. She's going to miss you but we are trying to make it exciting. She loves to write letters so that will be a good way for her to practice writing. And she always says, "I'll be 6 when Cam gets home!" She can't wait to be "big." Thanks again for playing with them while we clean.

    ReplyDelete