Monday, March 2, 2009

This is goodbye...

So my friends, family, I'm running out of time to do this. The last few days have been super busy, hence the no posting...but I thought I should have one last goodbye post before I leave. This is it. I have two more days left and I can't believe it. I never thought this time would finally come. But it has and I couldn't be more excited. Honestly, I'm going to miss people and it's going to be hard for a while, but I don't think I can say I'm sad to leave. I really want to leave. I can't wait. You know I love you all, but it's time for this part of my life to happen. So thank you all for everything. I've learned so much from all of you and you've helped me to be where I am today. I don't have much to say except WRITE ME!!!! Haha please, if you can. I'm not saying write everyday...just occasionally every once in a while. It would be nice to hear from you. Here's my MTC address in case you don't know it:

Elder Cameron James Decker
Mexico Veracruz Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604

Now this is my address for when I get to my mission, around the first part of May:

Elder Cameron James Decker
Mexico Veracruz Mission
POB 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150
USA

Now THIS one is for all you SUPER AWESOME NICE people who want to send me a package (when I get in the mission. Use the Prove MTC address when I'm there):

Elder Cameron James Decker
Mexico Veracruz Mission
Altamirano 27 entre 1 de Mayo y Carranza
Col. Flores Magon
91700 Veracruz, Veracruz
Mexico

So once again, thank you all, I love you, and I'll see you in two years!

Elder Cam



1 comment:

  1. I'm getting sad now. It's definitely bittersweet...more sweet than bitter though. We know this is where you're supposed to be. Love you Cam!

    ReplyDelete