Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well that was easy. Too easy...

Well here you go world (and friends who keep bugging me for a blog), and place dedicated to the mystical workings of the mind and life of Cameron "That humongous giant kid" Decker. Not that anyone is too deeply interested but if not anything else I hope I'll be good for a laugh or two. Except I don't really see the point because I'll be gone in a month (exactly to the day), but what the hey, it'll be fun for that little bit of time. However, in reading this you are promising to come back and visit oft or this will be all for nothing. I don't want to be pouring my soul onto an empty web page. So come back and check EVERY day. I'm sure I'll post often so I can get my use out of this thing. Anyway...

I'm sure if you're here you already know me. Mostly. I'm Cameron James Decker, born September 30, 1989 at 6:06 AM to Garren and Kayla Decker. I have 7 brothers and sisters (who probably make up a large number of my readers anyway) but for those who don't know all the family information I have kept oh so secret over the years, here they are: Ashlee, age 25, mother of two (Emma and Cole, my adorable niece and nephew) and fellow regular blogger; Jake, age 23, artist and writer extraordinaire (watch out for his book coming...soon, right Jake?); Brennen, age 21, recently started school at Utah State and somehow can't keep away from my friends' classes; Then I'm next, but we'll talk more about me later; Aubrey, age 17, bubbly cheerleader and Senior at Weber High; Bryce, age 16, soccer freak and Sophomore at Weber High; Ty, age 10, football fanatic and all around sports crazy; and finally Weston, age 9, the baby of the bunch who knows (and takes advantage of) it all too well.

So there's my family, for those who don't know. A great group of people who I'm always excited to be around and do things with. I really do love my family. Go Deckers! Woot!

Then a little bit about me, my life right now consists basically of working Monday-Friday from 1 to 5 PM at Decker Plumbing Supply (more about what I do here later), going to Institute Tuesday and Thursday mornings and....hanging out with Michael Johnson, my best friend since 3rd grade (yeah I know, you all wish you had friendships that lasted that long. Woot!) And of course preparing for my mission to Veracruz, Mexico, which you all of course know unless you've been under a rock for the last 3 months. But really, my life consists of very little right now, and I hate to admit it, but sometimes it's kinda nice. I know that the next two years I'm going to work harder than I ever have, and I'm super pumped for it, but it's kinda nice taking it easy before then. So yes, everyone be jealous and hate me, but for the next month you get to hear of all my adventures in my surprisingly lazy life.

So I have a ton to say, but this is turning into a novel, so I'll wait until tomorrow. I know you'll just be dying with anticipation until then, but just hold on to your pants, it'll come soon enough. Hasta manana! (imagine one of those squiggly lines above the first N because I don't know how to do that)

5 comments:

  1. YAY CAMI! for getting a blog!!!!! yay!!!!!!!

    surprisingly I knew a lot of what you said (I knew every single one of your siblings) but I've only actually ever met.... 3 of your siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...not counting me? Wow, that's more than like...90% of everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've met his 4 younger siblings... oh and his older brother too, he is the one that drew a map of cami's house for me... haha!!! cuz i got lost... but yeah i pretty much knew everything too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well then I guess my family secrets weren't so secret after all! Haha and did my big bro really draw you a map? Haha that's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHHA I KNOW YOU :D yeah cameron you got a blog!

    ReplyDelete