Saturday, February 21, 2009

Salt Lake City and The Laws of Attraction

So yesterday I went down to Salt Lake with my parents and my sister and brother-in-law. We went to the Temple. It was a really great experience. All I can say is that I LOVE the Temple! It is the nearest you can get to heaven on earth. It's really quite an amazing place, inside and out.

After the Temple we went to "The Roof", the fancy restaurant on top of the Joseph Smith building overlooking the Temple. WOW!!!! It is the fanciest, nicest, best tasting, awesome dinner buffet EVER! Everything was SO good that I basically ate til I was bursting. That's how you have to eat too, because it's so expensive ;) You gotta get your moneys worth ;) The dessert buffet has so many things to choose from I almost had a heart attack trying to choose. And the atmosphere was fantastic, with the fancy furniture, the great service (they re-filled your glass with water like RIGHT AFTER you took a sip, it was pretty funny), the awesome view, and of course the food. It was pretty great, thanks Dad!

So my next topic may surprise some of you, but I just had to mention that while we were at the Roof I saw the most BEAUTIFUL girl I've ever seen in my life! She was stunning! Haha I know some of you are like, "Cameron is into girls?" Haha I know, I've never really been open about it (to most of you...), but yes, it's true. I am only a man ;) But really, I almost didn't want to leave because...well, you know how there's different levels of attraction for each person? There's the people you aren't even remotely attracted to, the people that are just neutral, not good not bad, the people you find somewhat attractive, and then there's to ones that make your mind explode when you see them! I mean really, it's not often this last one happens to me, but I remember I was walking and I saw her and I was literally taken aback. I remember thinking "Holy Hannah!" Don't ask me why this is what I said to myself, but I just remember feeling like I'd been punched in the stomach and I was out of breath, it was pretty crazy...

Anyway, sorry to blab about it, I know it's a weird thing to share with the world, but I guess it was significant to me. After all, I really don't get out much, let alone see attractive women with any sort of regularity. I mean really, I work at a plumbing supply shop, I can count on one hand the number of girls near my age I've seen come in in two years (5), and the number of attractive ones is even lower (2). All I see all day is old fat plumbers waddling in...and then I go home. So like I said, I don't get out much...hence the significant hottie-spotting experience. Hmmm...looks like I've got about a week to fill up that "canteen" if you know what I mean ;)


2 comments:

  1. Haha! Cami i totally agree! It was sad at Walmart. i became so desparate i thought i was going to die! i worked with old ladies and... yeah. there was only like 2 girls that were my age. and then i went to college... BOMBARDED!!!! with hottie! man, i'm not going to lie, i don't have a day where i don't see a new hottie on campus... 14,000 students there better be... which reminds me i've had the same experience... ok picture this: i walk into chemistry class the first day. its a big conference room. and i look around and there she is! and she looked at me and smile. i thought i was in heavenly chemistry 101... cuz i was looking at an angel... so yeah i get to see her every class... so maybe i'll eventually get up the courage to ask her out...she's too perfect tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you've already seen a movie called "The Secret." Perhaps a friend invited you over to watch it and together you rolled your eyes at how hokey it was. And then perhaps you went home, mesmerized by its message, vowing to change your life.
    salt lake plumbing

    ReplyDelete